Hey everyone! The Just In Time Career Fair is only a few days away but are you prepared? This year’s JIT career fair has over 64 participants. That’s a whole lot of opportunity placed in one walkway. To make sure that you are all set to make the best first impression you possibly can here are some tips:
- Remember dress for success. Take some extra time to make sure you look your best. You’ll feel more confident and employers will notice.
- Customize your resume and make it stand out. Also have several copies of your resume handy.
- Research the companies and employers that will be here. A list of employers participating is available on our SDSU Career Services Website.
- Be outgoing. Employers want to see someone who is willing to start up a conversation.
If you keep this in mind, I’m sure you’ll walk away from this career fair with valuable contact information, a potential interview, and maybe even a job! This week we have Resumania April 23& 24 from 1-3PM in SSE 1200 (Career Services Workshop Room), so be sure to come in and have your resume reviewed by our career counselors.
* Just In Time Career Fair is April 25, 2013 from 10:00 AM- 2:30 PM at the North Love Library Terrace.